saje2 aku post kat blog. sebab bagi aku [kl pk sudut +ve], untung kalau ramai artis di dunia ni boleh jadi cam minah-mamat ni.. x yah nak pk duet2, x yah nak amek ramai artis nyanyi.. sume die boleh wat sorang tapi jadi laaaaaaaaagi rugi [untuk sudut -ve lak] sebab da konfem2 tempat dia di neraka sebab mengubah ciptaan Allah yang Maha Esa.. sama2 kita renungkan :) but siyesly, dia memang cantik... hehe
72 signs that would appear nearing doomsday:
1. People will leave prayer.
2. People will usurp Amaanat.
3. Lying will become an art.
4. There will be murders on the slightest of disagreements.
5. Interest will become common.
6. There will be very tall buildings.
7. People will sell religion for the world.
8. People will treat relatives badly.
9. Justice will become a rarity.
10. Lies will be considered truth.
11. Clothes will be of silk.
12. Persecution will become common.
13. Divorces will become common.
14. Sudden deaths will increase.
15. The usurper of Amaanat will be considered honest and honorable.
16. The keeper of Amaanat will be called an usurper of things given to him for safekeeping.
17. Liars will be thought of as honest.
18. Honest people will be thought of as liars.
19. False accusations will become the norm.
20. It will be hot in spite of rain.
21. Instead of wishing for children, people will pray that they not have children.
22. People from bad backgrounds and with bad upbringing will live a life of luxury (material, not peaceful).
23. Good people, when they try to practice, will be cut off from the world.
24. Previously good people will also usurp Amaanat.
25. Leaders will become persecutors.
26. Ulema and Qaris will commit adultery.
27. People will wear clothes of animal skin.
28. But their hearts will smell and will be dead.
29. And will be bitter.
30. Gold will become common.
31. Demand for silver will increase.
32. Sin will increase.
33. Peace will become rare.
34. Words(Ayats) from the Quran will be decorated and calligraphy will become.
35. Mosques will be decorated.
36. And will have tall Minars.
37. But hearts will be empty.
38. Alcoholic drinks will be consumed.
39. Punishments ordered by the Shariah will be revoked and will no longer be implemented.
40. Women will order their mother around.
41. People who are with naked feet, naked bodies and against religion will become kings.
42. Women will trade along with men.
43. Women will imitate men.
44. Men will imitate women.
45. People will swear by things other than Allah and the Quran.
46. Even Muslims will be prepared to give false testimony, without being incited to it.
47. Only people one knows will be greeted with the salaam.
48. The knowledge of the Shariah will be used to earn worldly things.
49. Acts, which earn the Akhirah, will be used to earn the world.
50. Assets belonging to the nation will be considered and treated as personal treasures by the rulers.
51. Amaanat will be considered ones personal asset.
52. Zakaat will be considered as a penalty.
53. The lowest and the worst man in the nation will become its leader.
54. People will not obey their fathers.
55. And will mistreat their mothers.
56. And will not hold back from harming their friends.
57. And will obey their wives.
58. And the voices of the men who commit adultery will be raised in mosques.
59. Women who sing will be treated with great deference.
60. Instruments of music will be kept with great care.
61. Alcohol will be drunk on the highways.
62. People will be proud of their acts of persecution.
63. Justice will be sold in the courts.
64. The number of men in the police force will increase.
65. Instead of music, the Quran will be used to gain pleasure for its tune and style (Qirat), not for what it preaches, its meaning or for rewards in the Akhirah.
66. Animal fur will be used.
67. The last of the Ummat will curse those before them (clearly seen today in people who call the Prophets companions names).
68. Either Allah will send a Red Storm upon you.
69. Or Earthquakes.
70. Or your faces will be changed.
71. Or a rain of rocks from the skies. Asteroids? Meteors.
72. Lies will become a habit of the rulers and the rich.
Prophet Muhammad also said:
1. Alcohol will be called Sherbat and will be considered Halal.
2. Interest will be called Trade and will be considered Halal.
3. Brides will be called Gifts and will be considered Halal.
4. Women will be naked in spite of wearing dresses.
p/s : credit to k.yatie for d info :)